We are back and ready to safely serve you! Bocca Ristorante will open for in house dining and curbside delivery. As we ready to re-open our restaurant safety is our top priority.
Most importantly, we express our sincere concern for those affected by the pandemic.
Bocca’s spacious interior is uniquely designed to offer semiprivate dining. Reservations are required. Please join us by calling 205-201-5980 or, visit our website boccabirmingham.com
For our guests choosing not to dine in we are excited to offer carry out and curbside delivery of DIY cocktail kits. Offerings available on our website.
In addition to requirements from the Alabama Safer at Home Order and the Jefferson County Department of Public Health we are taking the following additional precautions.
- We will offer paid sick leave for all employees.
- Staff temperatures taken upon arrival. Disposable masks and gloves provided to all workers.
- Mandated employee handwashing every 15 minutes.
- We will make hand sanitizer available throughout the restaurant.
- Reconfiguring of dining room furniture to create spacious and semi-private seating areas.
- A single staff member will be dedicated to sanitizing high contact areas hourly.
- To facilitate contact tracing guests will be seated by reservation only, vendors will not be allowed on property, number of vendors and delivery days minimized. Deliveries left outside when possible.
- We will alleviate cash transactions.
- Sanitizing pens after each use.
- We will continue to provide high temperature (180-degree F) ware washing.
- Use of “Rolled” flatware instead of open place settings.
- We will provide single use disposable menus.
- Kitchen workstations reconfigured to a minimum of 6 feet apart.
- Employees that travel outside the metro area will not be allowed to return immediately to work.
- We will utilize outdoor seating.
- The entire restaurant will be regularly treated with a disinfecting fog.
We miss you and look forward to serving you again.
- Tom Saab and the Bocca Ristorante Staff